Plain Pulley Lagging:
• Smooth Rubber Lagging Surface
• Protects non-drive pulleys on dirty side of belt
• Diamond Pulley Lagging Diamond Pulley Lagging has CN-bonding layer, to ensure higher bonding strength to pulley surface.
• Thickness: 8mm - 20mm, Width: 200mm - 2000mm
• Bi-directional pulley rotation
• Sheds water from belt
• Reversing drive pulley capable
• Reduce spare pulley inventory
• Wear resistant
• Long work life
• High friction coefficient
Ceramic Pulley Lagging:
Ceramic Pulley Lagging is essential to improve conveyor belt performance. It is specially suited for pulleys where slippage and excessive wear and tear problems make normal rubber lagging ineffective. The alumina ceramic tiles help in proper grip of the belt under wet, muddy or any other such arduous conditions.
• Eliminate belt slippage.
• Improve tracking.
• Extend life of belt and pulley.
• Abrasion resistance and long wear life.
• Reduce downtime and maintenance.
• Can be installed by cold vulcanization
Specification: • 12mm thick x 200mm width x various length • 15mm thick x 500mm width x various length
Replaceable Pulley Lagging:
Replaceable Pulley Lagging is composed of wearable rubber layer,metal layer and retainer. Rubber and metal layer are closely jointed by vulcanization. The retainer is welded on the pulley to press all of the lagging onto the pulley. Thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 20mm.
Features: • Installed on site, no need to unload the pulley. • Easy installation and replacement. • Rubber layer is wearable and with long working life. • Suitable for pulleys with different specifications.